On the off chance you don’t already have plans for the weekend, more specifically on Sunday anywhere from 11 am – 6 pm; you should most certainly without a doubt come by and visit your favorite sketching, blogging, paint throwing, illustration making, Bay Shore resident artist. <– And you should also try to say that whole sentence out loud too in one breath :) I will be set up somewhere along Main Street in Bay Shore among other artists, vendors, musicians, and possibly even live stock, the whole entire day. The weather is supposed to be beautiful. Which reminds me I should really invest in some sunscreen within the next couple of days. Oh and there will be food! Not sold on showing up, yet? Did I mention I’ll be there? Because really that should do it for ya.
In case it doesn’t here is what will be there with me:
- Paintings — a couple of new ones I just finished this past month
- Postcard prints (w. quotes by amazing people who are not me on the back, my illustrations on the front)
- Bookmarks — free while supplies last!
- eBook info cards
- Calendars (June 2014 – May 2015)
- Coloring books (70+ illustrations inside)
- Fresh copies of my newest title — Illustrated & Alliterated: An Alphabet Book
- My favorite bearded guy in Ray Bans
- Annnnnd some granola bars (but those are mainly for me, not you)